In this fun and informative session, we will explain the origins of laughter, the important role it plays in our lives and the secrets to what makes a joke funny.
Then through a series of dynamic exercises, we will create a fun play space to explore all the goodness of comedy and the joy of creating laughter together.
* Explore the purpose of laughter and the important role it plays
* Explore the development of personal humour and what makes a joke funny
* Explore techniques to connect and create laughter with others
* Learn and develop skills in performance, improvisation and clowning
* Enjoy a little fun and laughter with others
Suitabilty: This session is open to everyone and requires no previous skills or experience to attend.
The content is designed as both an introduction to working with laughter and as an opportunity to develop personal and professional practices.
It is suitable for performers, teachers and anyone interested in learning more about laughter
When: 7:00pm – 9:30pm Thursday 27th October 2016
Where: Henderson Environmental Centre, Groat Street, North Beach WA 6020
Cost: By Donation
The money raised will be used to provide laughter therapy for at risk and disadvantaged groups in the community
Places are limited
For more details, or to book your place, please contact;
Luke Be at Creative Expressionismsismmms
Phone: 0401 356 563
or visit us on social media