These inclusive community sessions are a place to meet new people, develop new skills and improve the way they feel through simple breathing movement and play exercises.
About Laughter Yoga
Laughter is a simple series of breathing movement and play based exercises designed to improve the way we feel.
It is simple to do, lots of fun and amazzzzingly good for you :)
The Benefits of Laughter Yoga
* Reduces levels of stress and helps ease anxiety and depression
* Improves creativity and problem solving abilities
* Improves self-esteem and confidence
* Creates positive social experiences and promotes group bonding
* Exercises and improves cardio vascular health
* Boosts the immune system and the body’s production of T-cells and antibodies.
* Massages internal organs and helps flush the lymphatic system
* Improves circulation and increases oxygen to cells.
* Burns calories, lowers blood sugar levels and improves digestion
* It’s simple to do and lots of fun :)
Every Ability Laughter Yoga
10:30am - 11:30am Every Tuesday Morning
(Closed Public Holidays)
Herb Graham Recreation Centre
38 Ashbury Crescent
Mirrabooka WA 6061
Monday 20th February 2017
Margaret River Community Centre
21-33 Tunbridge St, Margaret River WA 6285
More details Coming Soon