In this very special place, we will journey from the heart of yoga through the development of contemporary practices.
Along the way, we will use a dynamic combination of mindfull breathing, movement and nature inspired exercises, to expand our personal practices and achieve greater union on and off the mat
Suitability: Open to all levels, this session is designed as both an introduction to yoga and as a way to develop personal and professional yoga practices.
The exercises require no previous skills or experience, however, due to the intention and physicality of some content, it may not be suitable for all people. Please feel free to contact us should you require any more information about what to expect
• Explore the broad history of yoga and the development of contemporary practices
• Explore Pantanjali’s Yoga Sutras and Ashtanga the eightfold path
• Explore Hatha Yoga and the process of physical practice
• Explore new techniques to expand personal and professional practice
• Practice and develop personal skills in warm learning environment
• Enjoy a practical session incorporating the beautiful natural surrounds of Star Swamp Reserve.
When: 9:30am – 11:30am Sunday 6th November 2016
Where: Henderson Environmental Centre, End of Groat Street, North Beach WA 6020
Cost: By Donation
All funds raised help us to help disadvantaged and at risk groups in our community
For more details please contact;
Luke Be at Creative Expressionismsismmms
Phone: 0401 356 563
or visit us on social media