Laughter yoga uses simple breathing, laughter and play exercises to improve health and wellbeing.
These free community sessions are a place to connect, explore and share happiness together
When: Returns 2023
Where: Stirling Civic Gardens
2 Cedric Street, Stirling WA 6021
(The park is conveniently located near the Stirling Train Station)
Donations welcome and appreciated. Any money raised helps us to help disadvantaged and at risk people in our community
Suitability: This session is open to everyone and requires no previous experience or skills, however, due to the outdoor venue and higher levels of physical movement required within the exercises, this session may not be suitable for all people. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns about whether this session is right for you.
We suggest bringing: A towel, blanket or something to lay on.
The Benefits of Laughter Yoga
* Reduces stress and anxiety
* Improves mental health and emotional wellbeing
* Improves creative thinking and problem solving abilities
* Improves self esteem and confidence
* Creates better relationships through shared experiences
* Reduces blood pressure and improves cardio vascular health
* Boosts the immune system and the body’s production of T-cells and antibodies.
* Massages internal organs and flushes the lymphatic system
* Improves circulation and increases oxygen to cells.
* Burns calories, reduces blood sugar levels and improves digestion.
* It's easy to do and lots of fun 😃
For more details contact Luke Be on 0401 356 563
Or via our social media pages